Dear Elected Officials:
Please adopt the Common Ground Platform in the state. These are FIVE common ground solutions that you can work to enact right now to get our state back to work and on a path toward a better, more sustainable future for all:
- Save Money on Energy- Weatherize and solarize homes, schools, and businesses
- Clean the Air- Deploy zero-emission school and transit buses, electrify ports, and add electric vehicle (EV) charging stations at public and non-profit gathering places.
- Cool Off- Plant trees and conserve forests.
- Support sustainable agriculture- Reward farmers for long-term emission reductions and sustainable farming practices
- Expand Public Transit- Invest in convenient and frequent service, increase low-emission transportation choices, and better access to jobs and services
These common-sense solutions are supported by liberals and conservatives alike to help build our economy, healthier communities, green jobs, safer homes, and a clean energy future for all. Support the movement to build bipartisan action for Common Ground on Climate!